The North Face Desolation Jacket - Men's: NF0A2TL1
For technical layering at its best, this highly breathable, insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement where you need it. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder for easy access.
- INSULATED - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- BREATHABLE - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- STRETCH - This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip
- Water-resistant, zip chest pocket and flap-cover, zip handwarmer pockets
- Packable, stows into hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem