This ski is great for the whole Mountain, true to the motto: COME WHAT MAY
SAVE NOW AT STURTEVANT'S
Stöckli Laser AR with a Salomon Warden 13 binding.
Measures 83mm underfoot
Available now in 154, 161, 168, 175, 182
MSRP = $1624.00
Special = $1499.99
Includes Free binding mount with Infrared wax and one Free Custom Tune to use later in the season.
THAT'S AN EXTRA $110 value.
Special wood types such as fuma or balsa wood are used for Stöckli
- The Laser AR is particularly distinguished by a lightweight core as well as its edges.
- Reduced weight due to ultra-light core.
- Dynamic ski response.
- Very durable.
- Weight 3.34kg
SANDWICH SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY
-The ski is built up layer-by-layer, with each layer glued together under pressure - a well-proven manufacturing process.
- Optimal energy transfer
- Optimum precision
- Heavy duty construction
SIZE OPTIMIZED CONSTRUCTION
- FIS models are precisely adapted to the individual physical and driving prerequisites in both form and construction.
- Perfectly aligned with an athlete's skiing level
- Complies with FIS rules
The International Ski Federation (FIS) is the governing body for international skiing and snowboarding, founded in 1924 during the first Olympic Games in Chamonix, France.
LASER 3.0 TOP SHEET STRUCTURE
New surfaces on the Laser models. Combining three different textures, the skis gain a unique, classy and athletic look. Every ski is unique.
- Durable (scratches are less visible)
- Eye catching
SOLID & LIGHT METAL EDGE
The same edge thickness as the SME. The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- Weight reduction
- Longer life cycle than traditional edges
ADAPTIVE CONTACT LENGTH
When you combine the FEC and "Tip and Tail" Rocker technology, you get ACL.
-A greater edge angle means more of the edge is in contact with the snow.
- More grip and stability in turns.
- Playful feel without losing stability.
TORSION RACING TECHNOLOGY
Lengthwise cuts at the tip and tail provide more control and tolerance. The ski doesn't react overly aggressive at the beginning and end of the turn.
- Improved curve technique
- Energy savings and less effort