Spyder Ambush Jacket-Boys
Product Code: 183020
Boarders and skiers can agree at least one thing—the Ambush jacket’s self-confident style. Pared-down detailing, blocked color designs, and classic Spyder lines and logos due justice to the dependable water resistant HydroWEB fabric and 140g 3M Thinsulate Insulation, and otherwise leave the fancy stuff to the fly guy inside.
- Removable hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- Reverse coil center front and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Polyester Stretch Plain Weave with 10k/10k HydroWEB™ and Spylon™ DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (140g)
- Hydroweb: Proprietary waterproof laminate developed specifically for Spyder by Toray Fabric. It's hydrophobic microporous breathable construction is best in class. The addition of 4-way stretch makes this laminate superior to others.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™: Thin yet protective, the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is your low-profile answer to cold. The microfibers that comprise 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth that is two times greater than down and other polyester insulations, when equal thicknesses are compared.
- Spylon™: When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.