Vans Aura OG Snowboard Boots Mens
Vans Aura OG Snowboard Boot - Men's:
The Aura OG is a lightweight and responsive boot equipped to excel for all riders in all terrain. The speed and simplicity of its single-dial Boa Closure System make precise, on-the-fly adjustability practically effortless, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole and classic sidestripe add original and unmistakable Vans style.
- V1 UltraCush with Smartwool Liner -
- UltraCush interior cushioning layer
- Dual-density, heat-moldable core
- Comfort Flex neoprene toe box
- Closed-seam brushed fleece cuff
- V1 Popcush Footbed - Comfort and support are the foundation of snowboard boots, and the all-new POPCUSH V-Series footbeds from Vans redefine both. With advanced 3D anatomical shaping and an anti-fatigue PU materialization and design, these footbeds offer an innovative formula that provides tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning. Tested and approved by our team riders, the new POPCUSH V-Series footbeds provide the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- Single-density POPCUSH construction
- Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape
- Anti-fatigue coring design
- Airflow perforations
- Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- V1 Waffle Lug Outsole - The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of our all-new V1 Waffle Lug outsole, we pay tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map.
- Vans BOA Coiler - This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a springloaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot
- Instep Flex Zone - BOA Specific - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- V1 Harness - Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
- 4/5 Flex Rating