RUSTY PRO w/TEAM OT BOOTS
Size matters according to Rusty Malinoski. His new Rusty Pro shape provides the surface area for massive airs but he says "My board feels lighter than anything I've ever ridden." With more length comes a wider overall profile, creating a more poppy feel, "Light & poppy & snappy" says Rusty. As with previous shapes from Aaron Stumpf for Rusty, this board will take you swiftly to the wake holding edge all the way. New for Rusty is a set of shorter .7" SS Beam Fins, which when desired will allow you to break free or save landings when you're a tad off the mark.
- LAYERED GLASS- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- SIZED UP PHILOSOPHY- Advances in board construction have reduced boards' overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. This evolution means it's time to ride a larger board, regardless of wake size, to benefit from a shape that will truly support your height, weight and shoe size.
- BIOLITE 3 CORE- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- MONOCOQUE CONSTRUCTION-Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- ABRUPT CONTINUOUS ROCKER-This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- NEW FOR 2020
- M6 INSERTS
- FULL LENGTH CUPPED RAIL
- PROGRESSIVE EDGE BEVEL
- DUAL TIP TO TAIL CHANNEL