Rossignol Pure Pro 100 Ski Boots - Women's: RBE2250 : The PURE PRO 100 features a customizable, streamlined women's design, providing the essential boot-fitting elements to ensure high-performance power, precision, and comfort for expert to advanced skiers. Featuring a 100mm "medium" last, the Pure PRO delivers a comitted, anatomical fit while the new women-specific Merino Wool Custom OptiSensor liner allows pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support. High-grade mono-injected construction with Flex Adjustment options and canting compatibility ensure optimized fit and performance tailored to the needs of every skier, stance, and foot shape. New aerodynamic Sensor Blade shell technology removes extra material to reduce weight while driving energy directly into the ski for incredible, high-performance power transmission.
Compatible with WTR "Walk to Ride" rocker soles (sold separately)
- MERINO WOOL: More than a thermal insulator, Merino wool is a natural thermalregulator.
- Its main qualities are: thermal control, soft feel, breathability, odour control, fast drying. Used in the lining of ski boots, it provides very high thermal comfort in any conditions.
- Flex index: 100
- Skiboots - Shell: SENSOR BLADE - To ensure maximum performance, shells must be chosen to fit as closely to the foot as possible. This is why the PURE range offers 3 internal lasts based on the same construction, designed to fit as closely as possible to the foot with perfect anatomical wrap. 100 mm : PURE PRO
- Material - shell: POLYURETHANE
- Bootboard: PU FOA
- Liner - technology: WOMEN CUSTOM OPTISENSOR T1 - EVA/FLEXALON SOFT - The liners in the PURE range can be customised. After being heated in an oven, they can be ideally moulded to the shape of the skier's foot.
- Diagonal Buckles - Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.
- Power strap: 40 mm
- Skiboots - Buckle: 4 MICRO
- Skiboots - Buckle: ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
- Rocker Sole - The boots in the ALLSPEED, ALLTRACK and PURE range are delivered with heelpieces conforming to the ISO 5355 alpine ski-boots standard. Heelpieces conforming to ISO 9523 (touring) and WTR standards are available in kit form. These rubber Rocker heelpieces make walking significantly easier through improved surface grip due to a natural foot roll. Their design also enables a very high level of skiability, with the rigid zones giving the boot added torsional strength. Two heelpiece kits are available - for boots with anti-slip soles and for boots without anti-slip soles.
- Thermal Insulation - Dedicated thermal insulation: since insulation is especially important in women's boots, all our liners have specific thermal insulation in the form of THINSULATE®, THINSULATE PLATINUM®, MERINO wool, wool or polar fleece. THE LINERS HAVE EITHER: 1. TOTAL THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is all around the foot. 2. FOREFOOT THERMAL INSULATION The insulator is around the forefoot in the toe area