Ride Fuse Snowboard Boot - Mens 2020
R1903004 - Available in Black
Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Wrap Liner. Traditional lace with Boa® powered Tongue Tied™ fit system. Side Boa® dial provides a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Flex Slime Tongue™ provides rebound and damping. Rubber Toe Cap reduces boot profile and increases durability. Michelin® Fiberlite Sole combines rubber with a +Slime Midsole for traction and cushioning. The Fuse is a stiffer flexing freestyle boot.
- Size: 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
- Color: Black
- Boot Last: 1:1 Lasting, Black Last
- Boot Construction Durability: HDR Premium Synthetics, Rubber Toe Cap, Rebound Heel Counter
- Boot Liner Pattern: Wrap
- Boot Liner Fit: Internal & External J Bars, Cored Ankle Pockets
- Boot Liner Intuition Layup: Mobile
- Boot Liner Insole: 3D Formed Dual Denstiy
- Boot Outsole: Michelin® Fiberlite, +SLIME Midsole
- Boot Construction Fit: IN2GRATED™, Articulated Cuff, 3D Formed Tongue, Removable Liner
- Boot Construction Comfort: Heat Reflective Foil, Black Gold™ Liner Mesh
- Feel: 7
- Boot Category: Traditional Lace
- Boot Lacing: Standard Lace Up, Tongue Tied™ Closure
- Boot Lasting: RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- In2grated Construction: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- Flex Slime Tongue™: RIDE’s second generation Slime Tongue™ developed with an articulating flex zone uses geometric shaping to improve riding comfort and performance. Durable TPU keeps a consistent ride over a longer life of the boot.
- Rubber Toe Cap: RIDE’s rubber toe cap construction reduces boot profile while improving overall durability. The sleek look brings in low key street cred on and off the mountain.
- Rebound Heel Counter™: RIDE’s Rebound TPU heel counter generates lively flex season after season. The highly durable TPU molecular structure allows for superior toughness where you need it most.
- HDR Premium Synthetics: RIDE’s Premium PU material utilizes a proprietary resin that substantially improves durability and wear resistance. Used in high abrasion zones where bindings and board edges create focused wear, RIDE’s Premium PU has unmatched performance.
- Michelin® Fiberlite: This sole features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds and +SLIME Midsole providing responsive cushioning with dual density support.
- +Slime Midsole: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- Traditional Lace With Boa® Tongue Tied™: Standard lacing with a standalone side reel activates Tongue Tied™ heel hold system.
- Wrap Liner: Builds additional stability and life into the liner. Creates seamless comfort combined with tongue-tied system.
- External J Bars: Additional ankle and heel hold.
- Internal J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- Cored Ankle Pockets: Anatomically correct fit for ultimate heel hold.
- Intuition™ Mobile Foam Liner: Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- Black Gold Liner Mesh: This bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture. Other benefits include improved temperature regulation and circulatory function.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.