With a shorter length ideal for lightweight tours, avalanche rescue practice and skiing terrain with shallow snowpacks, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 240 features a durable aluminum construction. The Tour 240’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
Solid composition and easy to use.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings
- Weight303 g (11 oz)