Obermeyer Payton Down Jacket - Women's:
The Payton Jacket incorporates our exclusive HydroBlock® Sport 10,000mm waterproof/breathable technology. Available in special sizing. It features a removable hood and an interior adjustable hem draw cord. A cell phone pocket and electronic pocket with wire guides are features which come standard. Ski Contour™ articulated sleeves and shaped seams allow for a tailored fit. Engineered quilting with 600 fill power down. Ruching side panels and YKK Metaluxe® zippers add to the Payton's charismatic look.
Fabric & Insulation
- HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester, HydroBlock® Sport 100% Nylon Yarn-Dyed Plaid, HydroBlock® Sport 69% Polyester, 31% Nylon Mechanical Stretch, HydroBlock® Sport 100% Nylon Ripstop, HydroBlock® Sport 100% Polyester 2L Twill Heather
- 600 Fill Power Goose Down
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its fabrics for performance verification. Our 10k fabrics use fully coated hydrophilic laminations and the best DWR polymer coating available. HydroBlock™ Sport resists up to 10,000mm before water penetration and 10,000 grams of water vapor can pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
Thermal Zone Insulation™
- The human body creates heat in a very irregular way. Mapping insulation to maximize warmth and weight helps dial in the ideal temperature. Obermeyer maps warmth to match the ideal performance of each garment.
Ski Contour™ Articulation
- Garments at Obermeyer are patterned for motion. Extra length in sleeves and pre-curved arms are crafted to mimic the shape of a skier’s body.