Obermeyer Kitzbuhel Jacket - Women's:
Asymmetrical design with laser cut and bonded details. The Kitzbuhel Jacket incorporates our exclusive HydroBlock® Pro 15,000mm waterproof/breathable technology. Premium Primaloft® Silver 100 gram insulation. Available in special sizing. Skier Critical™ seam sealed with Ski Contour™ articulation. CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation with mesh inserts for thermal regulation. Stretch body and sleeve panels for performance fit. Integrated powder skirt with stretch panel and Snap-Away™ feature.
- Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its fabrics for performance verification. Our 15k fabrics use fully coated hydrophilic laminations and the best DWR polymer coating available. HydroBlock™ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration and 15,000 grams of water vapor can pass through within a 24-hour time frame.
Control Zone Ventilation™
- Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
Skier Critical™ Seam Sealing
- Obermemer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
Ski Contour™ Articulation
- Garments at Obermeyer are patterned for motion. Extra length in sleeves and pre-curved arms are crafted to mimic the shape of a skier’s body.