Sturtevant's is excited to offer a full-time position within our ever-growing tennis department. We have long distinguished ourselves from the competition with our enthusiastic, experienced, and knowledgeable staff, and any newcomer to our organization will be no exception.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for tennis and want to be part of a dynamic and successful team in an awesome and challenging work environment.
• Provide tennis customers with Sturtevant's award-winning customer service.
• Learn and implement proper footwear fitting techniques.
• Learn and implement custom racket stringing and re-gripping service.
• Assist with merchandising and restocking of tennis inventory.
• Have fun spreading the excitement around Seattle's growing tennis scene.
• A thorough understanding of tennis including equipment, fundamentals, and trends.
• Retail customer service and footwear knowledge preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and climb ladders on an occasional basis.
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Able and willing to work nights and weekends.
• An appreciation for Tennis, Skiing, Snowboarding or other sports we sell - Participation a must.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
Must be willing and available to work weekends, holidays, and through Christmas season.