Helly Hansen Powderqueen Bib Pants Womens
Helly Hansen Powderqueen Bib Pants - Womens 20/21:
A back country tour or crushing the glades, the lightly insulated women's Powderqueen bib pants will keep up.
Professional skiers also need a spare time hobby, when they strap on the wider skies and put on avid gear these waterproof/breathable 2 layer HELLY TECH® Professional fabric bib pants will jump up and down with joy. Built to accommodate the needs to keep you protected in deep powder and harsh weather, when you heat up just open up the side ventilation zippers to dump heat. To keep them last season after season we added reinforcement inside bottom hem to avoid snagging from boot buckles, we also added a beacon specific pocket on the right thigh.
Fiber Content: Face: 100% Polyester / Back: 100% Polyurethane
- 2-layer fabric construction
- SKI FREE
- Reinforcement fabric on bottom leg
- Fully seam sealed
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Comfortable bib construction with big bellow pocket on front chest
- Adjustable elastic suspenders
- Belt loops compatible with jacket powder skirt attachment.
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated construction at seat and knee for superior fit
- Attached snow gaiters
- Adjustable waist with fastener
- Dual hip hand pockets, cargo thigh pocket with water secure bellow construction and zipped top entry pocket with inner beacon loop.
- YKK® Aqua guard™ water resistant zippers