Smartwool Merino 150 3/4 Bottom Baselayer Mens
Smartwool Merino 150 3/4 Bottom Baselayer - Mens 20/21: The lightweight, responsibly sourced Merino fabric in our Men's Merino 150 Base Layer 3/4 Bottom is perfect for warm spring ski days and workouts. The 3/4 length allows for you to wear any shoe or ski boot you want, and a Merino-lined, wide elastic waistband helps provide maximum comfort. No matter where your day takes you, enjoy lightweight, breathable comfort with these Smartwool® base layer pants.
- Merino 150
- This breathable, soft, lightweight fabric offers next-to-skin comfort, moves sweat away from the body, and acts as a versatile performance layer for warmer conditions.
- Core Spun
- Merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of Merino next to skin
- Garment Weight: 144 g = 5.08 oz
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 21.5" (55 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.