Rossignol Black Ops Escaper Skis
The Rossignol Black Ops Escaper Skis are built with a Pauwlonia wood core complemented by Diago Fiber and Damp Tech laminates and offer versatile performance without the extra weight. Get away from the heavy and tanky feel of those "charger" skis and let your skiing soar in the bumps and trees with the Black Ops Escapers - your spirit will thank you.
- Rocker Type-
- Tip Rocker – Medium
- Tail Rocker – Low
- Camber – Low
- Pop: Low – Lower pop translates to a smooth, damp feel for comfortable cruising and stability at speed
- Paulownia Wood Core – Paulownia Wood is 30% lighter than average, offering a compromise between agility, control, and power.
- Extended Core – Extended Core increases snow contact and torsional stability for enhanced precision and control in varied snow conditions.
- Diago Fiber – Race-developed Diago Fiber reduces weight and enhances responsiveness.
- Damp Tech – A Damp Tech insert at the tip reduces ski vibration, absorbing irregularities in the terrain.
- Air Tip – Air Tip lightens the tip and tail of the ski for improved maneuverability and turn control in all snow conditions.
- 30% Recycled Material
- 100% Recycled Steel
- 15% Recycled Topsheet
- Additional Features-
- Sustainability – The BLACKOPS range has been developed with a strong focus on material sourcing and the product lifecycle. Each ski has been constructed using PEFC™ certified poplar or FSC® certified paulownia wood cores combined with recycled topsheet, base, and edge materials to help reduce their environmental impact.
- Binding Compatibility-
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
|Tip Width (mm)|
|Waist Width (mm)|
|Tail Width (mm)|
|Turning Radius (m)|
Terrain - All-Mountain
Skis - No Bindings
Ability Level - Intermediate-Advanced
Rocker Type - Rocker/Camber/Rocker
Turning Radius - Medium
Core/Laminates - Wood
Tail Type - Partial Twin Tip
Warranty - 1 Year