Patagonia Snowshot Jacket Mens
Providing uncompromised waterproof, breathable and windproof protection all season long, the motion-friendly Patagonia Snowshot jacket is designed for superior comfort and mobility on snow.
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim.
- Agile yet burly H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell fabric (70% recycled) creates a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish stops moisture and wet snow and increases resistance to abrasion.
- Lightweight mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide smooth glide for no-snag layering.
- Articulated arms let you move naturally.
- Pit zips offer up a quick venting option when you're working up steam.
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor.
- Soft microfleece panels on your neck and chin protect from wind blasts.
- Low-profile powder skirt has a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered chest pocket with media pocket and cable routing; zippered internal stash pocket; internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
Fabric - 75-denier recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Lining Fabric - Polyester tricot mesh
Windproof - Yes
Waterproof - Yes
Type Of Waterproofing - 2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable laminate
Hood - Yes
Powder Skirt - Yes
Ventilation - Pit Zips
Recco Detector - Yes
Back Length - Hip-length
Weight - 1 lb. 13.3 oz.