Giro Jackson MIPS Helmet
The modern profile of the new Jackson helmet utilizes the new Passive Aggressive Venting system, inspired by the aerodynamic airflow of high-end autos. The discreet yet powerful system effectively manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static. The overall look is finished with a slight brim and subtle lines for Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles. The Jackson Mips® technology, an ultra-lightweight construction and the dialed In Form 2 Fit system allows you to confidently focus on the terrain ahead. Leave no line untracked in the new ultimate freeride helmet.
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable earpads
- Tpu injected brim
- Passive aggressive venting system "-" the discreet exterior vent design and interior channeling combine to create optimal airflow and temperature regulation. This auto-venting technology manages airflow and temperature while in-motion riding, hiking or standing static.
- Stack vent™ technology
- Fit system
- The in form™ 2 fit system is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. The updated on-the-fly vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap.
- 400g (size medium)
- Electronics compatibility
- Compatible with aftermarket giro audio systems by outdoor tech