Elevenate Creblet Jacket Mens
Elevenate Creblet Jacket - Men's:
The Creblet Jacket is a 2-layer Gore-Tex ski jacket with light insulation that has been inspired by the Bec de Rosses Jacket. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet Jacket a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex with durable polyamide face.
- 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester, with increased breathability.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design.
- Main fabric: 2L Gore-tex polyamide face, Bluesign-certified fabric, PFC-Free DWR
- Insulation: 80 g Vivo Eco CLO, 90% recycled polyester