Free Shipping on all orders over $200!
Burton Elstar Parka Jacket Girls
no. 9120746 9120746
Burton Elstar Parka Jacket - Girls':
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves and Hood]
- Taffeta Lining Mapped with Microfleece Back Panel
- Critically Taped Seams
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction, Elastic Hood Gaiter, and Crown Adjustment
- Therma-Pocket with Media Port
- Sleeve Pass Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Patch On Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Flap and Side Zipper Entry
- Mapped Fleece Lining at Back
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials meet the highest standard available in the textile industry for chemistry, worker health and safety, resource conservation, the environment, and consumer protection. With approximately 95% of Burton’s 2020 performance outerwear line featuring bluesign® product, we are committed to doing our part
-DRYRIDE MEMBRANE TECHNOLOGY
- This extra?thin, super waterproof membrane protects hands from wind and water while wicking away heat?robbing sweat. Offered in 1.0 and 2.0 versions with 2.0 offering a higher level of quick?wicking, waterproof performance.
- Developed for superior warmth?to?weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. We offer Thermacore™ in a variety of weights, and fine?tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth, enhanced breathability, and greater freedom of movement.