Bogner Cervo-T Jacket Mens
With a waterproof, water-repellent and breathable finish with warm padding, the Cervo ski jacket offers high-performance on the slopes. Four-way stretch ensures unrestricted freedom of movement, while the detachable hood, the thumb loops and the integrated snow guard provide additional protection against the cold and damp. The colour-block design defines the look of this winter essential and harmonises with the characteristic signature details.
- High, padded stand-up collar.
- Detachable hood with one-hand drawstring and stopper.
- Contrast two-way zipper with B logo tag, R+I loop and chin guard.
- Two contrast waterproof front zippered chest pockets with ribbon trim.
- Two concealed front zipper pockets.
- Contrast mesh lined ventilation zippers on side.
- Sleeve ends with hook-and-loop cuffs and internal stretch cuffs with thumb loops.
- F+I rubber logo on upper arm.
- Seamless ski pass zipper pocket on underarm.
- Snow skirt with snap tab and rubber lining.
- Thermore© padding and many excellent functionalities.
Outer material - 87% Polyamide. 13% Elastane
Insulation - Thermore© padding
Material characteristics - insulated
Material outer fabric - 13% elasthane, 87% Polyamide
Insulation - Thermore®
Outer fabric - Polyamide Stretch