Arc'Teryx Tauri Jacket Mens
Arc'Teryx Tauri Jacket - Men's:
Bringing both midlayer warmth and GORE-TEX protection, the Tauri Jacket is a single-layer solution for backcountry descents and rest phases in cold, stormy conditions. Breathable N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX sheds snow and wind, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation delivers thermal performance without cold spots. Lighter and more packable than conventional layering systems, the Tauri has a full set of features including
- Lightweight, insulated GORE-TEX jacket for backcountry rest phases and descents.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING: Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- GORE-TEX: Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- SYNTHETIC INSULATION: Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- a helmet-compatible StormHood™, articulated construction, pit zips, and powder skirt.
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- Sizing Chart: Men's Top Sizing Chart
- Activity: Backcountry Skiing
- Model: 17924