686 Quantum Hydrastash Thermagraph Bib Mens
The first-ever bib with Hydrastash technology. Weather conditions change, layers need to be adjusted, but your bibs are with you day-in and day-out. Stay hydrated via the inconspicuous Hydrastash built directly into the lower back of the bib.
- Face Fabric - 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Membrane - infiDRY® 20K | 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable – This membrane blocks water, snow and wind from entering your garment, and is hydrophilic on the inside - attracting any moisture inside your jacket (sweat) and moving it through to the outside of the fabric where it is able to evaporate, thus keeping you both dry and warm.
- Insulation - infiLOFT™ Insulation | 133g – Circular-like filament groupings individually retain heat while having a very soft hand feel. The synthetic fibers have high moisture resistance, high warmth, and excellent loft. A great all around affordable insulation.
Thermagraph® Body Mapping Insulation System – Insulation zones are placed around your vital organs, spine, knees and seat. These quilted insulation panels are surrounded by a sea of stretch breathable moisture wicking mesh that provides the utmost moisture evaporation and body temperature regulation. These zones work together to create an ultra-lightweight, warm, and highly breathable lining that increases versatility in various conditions and temperatures.
Lining - Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Waistband
Fit - Articulated Fit- Ergonomically articuled cut lines are designed to work with your constant movement. Roomy throughout with curved articulation points in the knees, elbows, and hood.
Vents - Air-Flo™ Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
- Zippers - Water-Resistant Front Hand Pocket Zippers
- Hydrastash® Bib Integrated Hydration System – Hydrastash ® securely houses a .75L hydration bladder wrapped around your core and routes a micro-tube with a Microbite™ valve through a zippered access channel to the collar of the jacket. Its patented components work together to provide on demand access to hydration while on the mountain. No more stopping, no more backpacks, no more throwing away single use cups and bottles.
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Internal Waist Adjustment
- Honeycomb Knit Fleece Inner Waistband
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System In Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Length - Regular
- Material - Synthetic
- Waterproof Rating (mm) - infiDRY 20k (mm)
- Breathability (g) - 15K (gm)
- Insulation - Synthetic
- Fill Weight - 133g
- Seam Sealing - Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Bibs - Yes
- Suspenders - Yes
- Beltloops - No