Elevenate Backside Jacket - Mens
19211040 - Available in Navy, Multi Royal (Blue Sapphire) or Multi Yellow (Cadmium)
The Backside Jacket is a new style for this season. This free-skiing jacket is an all-seam sealed, 3-layer shell jacket made from 3L EPS. The fabric has an sustainability backstory, as it is 60% recycled material.
The jacket has a free-skiing cut, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system. With its superb fit and well-thought-through details it is a favorite for mechanized off-piste skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 3-layer in EPS durable polyamide fabric, 60% recycled.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Two hand pockets with a goggle cloth.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way zippers.
- Snap at lower centre front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Big Elevenate logo embroidery on lower back.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design,
Main fabric: 3L EPS; 100% polyamide, (60% recycled) PFC-Free DWR • Water column: 10,000 mm • Breathability: 10,000 gr/m2/24h