COVID-19 UPDATE – TEMPORARY OPERATIONS CLOSURES
If you have rentals, please scroll down for information
To Our Sturtevant's Community,
In our continued efforts to keep our guests and staff safe amid the ever evolving COVID-19 situation and for the protection of the communities where we live and work, all Sturtevant's and Ski Mart store locations will remain closed until further notice.
By closing our operations until we as a community can get better clarity on what the future brings, we are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus and risks associated, which has been our highest priority from the onset. You can still visit sturtevants.com/ to order retail goods online and we will resume packing and shipping online orders as quickly as possible. Since we fulfill online orders from some retail store locations, not all orders will be able to be fulfilled right away.
We closed as a precaution to our staff, guests and communities. We do NOT have any employees being affected or tested at this time.
Our Annual Progressive Sale will continue at our stores for an additional two weeks when the stores reopen.
What If I Still Need To Return Daily Rental Equipment?
- Please hold onto your daily rental equipment, at no additional charge and we will arrange a drop off at a future date.
- If you still need to make immediate arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What If I Still Need To Return Season Rental Equipment?
- Please keep your season ski and snowboard rental equipment and we will communicate a return strategy in the near future.
What Should I Do If I Still Have A Rental Reservation?
- All existing reservations through March 22 will automatically be fully refunded.
- For any other concerns or questions email email@example.com.
What Should I Do If I Need To Make A Retail Exchange Or Return?
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or know that we will address your needs when our stores reopen.
Has The Return Policy Changed Due To The Closures?
- Yes, during the Covid 19 related closure we are suspending the timeframe on returns and exchanges for previously purchased merchandise until we reopen. We will have more specific details on this once we have a reopening date.
- Online purchases made during this time will have a 30 day return window from the date our stores reopen.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in Sturtevant's and Ski Mart. The health of our guests and staff is our highest priority and temporarily closing down all our store locations is in the best interest of everyone. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our stores soon.
Tracy Gibbons, President