COVID-19 UPDATE – Limited Reopening + Curbside Service
Updated May 2020
To Our Sturtevant's Community,
In our continued efforts to keep our guests and staff safe amid the ever evolving COVID-19 situation and for the protection of the communities where we live and work, we are phasing into re-opening with curbside service.
We are doing our part to limit the spread of the virus and risks associated, which has been our highest priority from the onset. Please visit sturtevants.com/ to order retail goods online and we will resume packing and shipping online orders as quickly as possible. Any notes left in the order, such as "I would like to pick this item up in Bellevue" will be read by a human, so please feel free to mention that in your order. Since we fulfill online orders from some retail locations that will remain closed, not all orders will be able to be fulfilled right away.
Our Annual Progressive Sale will continue online. At this time, we are unsure of how the sale will continue when the stores re-open. It will depend on factors such as when we re-open and what our inventory looks like.
Curbside Service at Sturtevant’s (Bellevue Location)
- Tennis racquet stringing and racquet pick up.
- Shop services include tuning, binding mounts and testing.
- Will Call pick up for your online or phone purchases.
- Gift Cards.
- Credit card preferred.
- Please help us be prepared and call ahead or email to make sure we have your items ready for pick up. 425-869-7669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please come to the entrance at the south side of our building. Enter from 132nd Ave NE. (Tennis department and the Tune Shop). If the Tennis door is closed, please call (425) 869-7669 when you arrive and we will come out to your car.
What If I Still Need To Return Season Rental Equipment?
- Please keep your season ski and snowboard rental equipment and we will communicate a return strategy in the near future.
Are online orders still being fulfilled?
- Yes! Like many other online stores, we are fulfilling orders but are severely delayed due to having minimal staff and limited access to some stores with inventory.
- At this time, most orders are being shipped out within one week.
- We are not able to expedite orders, and we've even dropped off some orders for local customers (while practicing social distancing), but please know we are doing everything we can to offer the same level of customer service online as we do in-store.
What Should I Do If I Need To Make A Retail Exchange Or Return?
Feel free to email email@example.com or know that we will address your needs when our stores reopen.
Has The Return Policy Changed Due To The Closures?
- Yes, during the Covid 19 related closure we are suspending the timeframe on returns and exchanges for previously purchased merchandise until we reopen. We will have more specific details on this once we have a reopening date.
- Online purchases made during this time will have a 30 day return window from the date our stores reopen.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in Sturtevant's and Ski Mart. The health of our guests and staff is our highest priority and temporarily closing down all our store locations is in the best interest of everyone. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our stores soon.
Tracy Gibbons, President