Blizzard Black Pearl Skis - Women's (159cm): 8A611700
The Black Pearl is the backbone of the women’s freeride line and intermediate to expert women rave about the fun this ski dishes out on a daily basis. At 88mm with a women’s specific Flipcore, the Black Pearl is the most versatile ski in the Blizzard women’s line up. On groomers, in the trees, through bumps, and in powder, the Black Pearl performs in every type of terrain. Its lightweight construction, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers and ladies looking to improve their skiing.
Lengths: 152-159-166-173 cm
Sidecut: 123-88-108 mm
Radius: 17.0 m (166 cm)
Weight: 1.500g +/- 50g (159 cm)
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Poplar-Bamboo-ISO-Wood + Ti Binding Interface
- Camber - Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases floataion on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow in any case.
- FlipCore - is a revolutionary rocker technology. The advantages of the new structure are: natural flex, incredible floatation in powder snow and excellent stability. The natural rocker shape is produced without having to bend or artificially shape the ski in a press. The end result is an innovative rocker that opens up a new level of stability together with even pressure distribution on the ski.
- Optimal pressure distribution on the edges
- Skis are extremely easy to use and manoeuvrable
- Floatation effect
- Stability at high speed
- Natural flex
- Great grip and stability