Asics Gel-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoe - Mens
E701Y-2017 - Shown in White (White/Silver) and Royal Blue (Director Blue / Silver / White)
Our GEL-Resolution® 7 shoe provides maximum stability with a lower external heel counter and redesigned FlexionFit® upper for midfoot support and comfort. The durable super AHAR® material is strategically positioned on the outsole for the ultimate resistance to wear and tear on the hard court. Weight: 13.4.
- 6-MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY : Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.
- GENDER-SPECIFIC CUSHIONING : Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- FLEXION FIT® UPPER : Proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMS : Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PGUARD® TOE PROTECTOR : Enhanced toe durability.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL : A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY : Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY : ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- AHAR® PLUS OUTSOLE : Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.
- P.H.F™ (PERSONAL HEEL FIT) COLLAR LINING : 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.