Arcteryx Satoro AR Zip - Men's:
A men’s midweight Merino wool baselayer designed for prolonged backcountry use, Satoro AR Zip Neck leverages the advanced fabric technology of Nucliex™ STR 180 wool. Each Nucliex™ yarn is created by wrapping Merino fibres around a nylon filament to combine the natural comfort, efficiency and odour resistance of wool with the strength and durability of the nylon core. Elastane fibres maintain the next-to-skin fit. The tall collar adds warmth, and a deep V-neck unzips for rapid ventilation.
Satoro AR Yarn
- Wool is renowned for its next-to-skin microclimatic comfort and odour control.
- Lighter weight wool fabrics are often fragile and are generally lower in abrasion resistantance.
- The Satoro AR is 180g/m² merino wool base layer, utilizes Core Spun Wool Technology.
- This technology combines 18.3 micron Merino wool fibres spun around a nylon core filament.
- The nylon core provides a durable substrate that enables the fabric to be:
- 20% stronger in burst strength tests
- 50% more abrasion resistant
- Nylon CoreMerino Wool
AR | All Around - Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
- Merino wool adds comfort and warmth
- Elastane helps maintain shape when wet
- Gusseted underarms
- Articulated sleeves
- Tall collar with a deep zip neck provides warmth with rapid ventilation
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- Nucliex™ STR - 180 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 81% Merino wool, 12% nylon, 7% elastane