K2 Spyre 100 Ski Boots - S171903101
A performance boot for the resort with a moderate flex, the new Spyre 100 offers the best of both worlds. The 100 flex is still enough for powerful skiing yet soft enough for finesse turning in variable conditions, and fully customizable and warm LuxFit PRO liners allow a fine tune the fit for maximum comfort and performance.
- Lux Fit Pro: Strategically combined heat-moldable foam and traditional foam liner.
- Features: Molded/Lasted Design, Foam Lower, Strategically placed EVA Foam, Moldable Asymmetric Tongue, Power Collar, Power Wedge.
- Replaceable Outsoles: Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots.
- Power Wedge: A removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Cuff Alignment Index: Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment.
- Energy Interlock: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- Powerfuse Spyne: A rear co-injected "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.