The premium performance HEAD Revolt Pro 2.5 men's tennis shoe is engineered to provide the optimum combination of comfort and stability to the aggressive baseline player who is extra tough on his shoes. The HEAD ENERGY FRAME and its TPU wings, which support the heel, are designed to keep your foot in place and provide lateral stability and safety. A special TPU material covers the forefoot mesh to lock your foot and protect your shoe. The HEAD TRI-NRG (Trinergy) outsole technology and its heel dampening element, an anti-torsion shank, a rebound forefoot foam mimics and perfectly supports your foot.
- Comfortable, very breathable 4D foam layer
- PU molded frame construction
- TPU HEAD ENERGY FRAME for lateral support
- 180° DRIFT DEFENSE around the toe and medial side
- Adaptive collar padding
- Sweatabsorbing and comfortable EVA sockliner
- Higher heel for additional dampening
- Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
- 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
- Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces
- Special durability zones for hardcourt users
- Open tread zones for best grip on clay
- Durable non-marking rubber
- Lateral forefoot trigger
- Ventilation holes
- HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
- The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- Best 360° degree ventilation – sole & upper.
- Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
- Comfortable 4D foam with a stable and durable molded PU shell
- Lateral and medial TPU stability elements.