Asics GEL-Resolution 7 Tennis Shoe - E701Y
Our GEL-Resolution® 7 shoe provides maximum stability with a lower external heel counter and redesigned FlexionFit® upper for midfoot support and comfort. The durable super AHAR® material is strategically positioned on the outsole for the ultimate resistance to wear and tear on the hard court. Weight: 13.4.
- Proprietary flexion fit upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support.
- Rearfoot and forefoot gel® technology cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Pguard® toe protector
- Solyte® midsole material: A lighter weight midsole compound than asics standard eva and speva® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic system® technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S® (impact guidance system) technology: Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Ahar® plus outsole: Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, this exceptionally durable compound is 50% more durable than standard asics high abrasion rubber.
- P.H.F™ (personal heel fit) collar lining: 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete’s heel, creating a personalized fit.
- 6-month outsole warranty: Warranty against excessive outsole wear up to 6 months.