Bote Flood Aero 11' Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard - 110FL18CR
The Flood is our entry level board, featuring the latest innovations, packed into an extremely stable, easy to carry and even easier to paddle platform that is perfectly suited for almost anything you want to do. Thick rails and flat deck make the Flood an extremely stable platform. Regardless of your skill level or balance, you'll appreciate the rock-solid foundation the Flood provides in almost any water conditions. Low price and ease of use make the Flood a favorite among new and experienced paddlers alike. Especially since there's no sacrifice for features or quality.
- Length: 11'
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6"
- Avg. Weight: 28LBS
- Max. Capacity: 275LBS
- Adjustable Bungee Straps provide quick and easy storage of extra gear and are available on all of our board models.
- The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- An integrated channel on the side of Core Style boards with accompanying bungee straps that allow for quick and easy storage of your paddle when not in use.
- Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddleboard. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- Tie down points on the deck of the board, perfect for lashing down a cooler (or other gear).
- Travelink™ SUP Carry System Compatible to transport your BOTE hands-free over long distances safely and ergonomically with ease.
- Compatible with Tackle and Bucket Rac attachments which provide additional storage for gear and fishing rods.