Light and snappy
Frontside on man made groomers at 9:00 am, bumps on the backside before lunch, day old powder and crud in the afternoon? The Opus does it all. Experience the difference a lightweight carbon fiber wood core ski, custom crafted from the finest materials in the world, and handmade in USA can make. This ski has a versatile, super polite, easy going, high performance personality. Go anywhere do anything. Rock solid and fearless on hard snow and ice, smooth, quiet and snappy yet forgiving are words used to describe this skis' performance on the frontside of the mountain. In bumps, you won't find anything easier to ski. It's game improvement throughout every turn. The Opus will be instrumental to improving your performance, reducing your fatige and helping you have more fun. If there is some powder and soft snow on the backside -- no problem this ski is extremely effortless and easy to ski in deeper snow, chop and crud. The Opus raises the bar, everyday skiing becomes epic skiing.
- Shape and Rocker Line: Exclusive Slight Rocker technology allows the ski to drift slightly into the turn at initiation before the edge and shape kick in. This unique rocker and shape does all the work. Skiing has never been easier.
- Rider Type: Novice to Expert looking effortless turning, polite turn radius, and solid edge grip on hard snow and ice. Nice flotation in pow and crud. Smooth and quiet even at high speeds.
- Terrain Type 70% Hardpack / 30% Powder
- Construction: Carbon Fiber Torsion Box / Wood Core / Graphite Sintered Base / Hardened Steel Edges
- Ski Dimensions: 126/82/109
- Turn Radius: 12.5m @ 156cm
- Tail: Flat
- Included Binding: No
- Rec. Brake Width: 78mm to 98mm
Size & Product Selection Help