Lighter and more forgiving flex without sacrificing Lange power. With narrower 97mm Last width
The first of it's kind, all new RX 100 LV provides lighter but aggressive freeskiers a level of fit, performance and comfort never seen before in the industry. With a 97mm last and 100 flex index the days of modifying a stiffer, narrower lasted boot are over. New Control Fit Technology gives this boot the best "out of the box fit" imaginable. The mono-injection shell allows for easy customization when necessary while Lange's Control Fit Liner addresses traditional hard-to-fit issues. The true lasted liner, one piece toe box, instep pocket and saddle stitched seams alleviate common pressure points and increase circulation. The RX 100 LV finally delivers lighter but aggressive freeskiers the boot they demand and deserve.
- Fit: Lange scanned the feet of 20,000 skiers from around the world with a new, state-of-the-art 3D imaging system.
Through this analysis, Lange learned that most skiers benefit from a wider, asymmetrical toe box combined with a slightly narrower, more articulate ankle pocket than is found in most of our competitors products. We believe the combination of more room in the forefoot and more accuracy in the ankle delivers the best of both worlds: comfort
and performance. Lange has also dramatically improved its performance through better balance, quickness and responsiveness in its
performance boots. This comes from the redesign of Lange's performance boots to match the modern, efficient design
used on the World Cup
- Shell Features: Lange now uses mono-injection to build its entire performance line. This was done for two reasons:
1. Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injection
2. Mono-injection is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch
- Liner Features: True Lasted Liner: o Liner is fully lasted to match the internal shell shapeo Lengtho Heighto Heel contour matches shello No gaps or short lasting of the toe box produces a true fit One piece toe box: o Continuous material from toes to shino No tongue attachment over toes o One-piece design ensures excellent initial fit Instep pocket: o Instep bone (cuneiform) cut out o Fits all instep shapes o Zero pressure on instep, better forefoot wrapping o Unrestricted blood flow = warmth Power Wedge Tongue: o Reinforced center wedge allows liner flaps to better interface with the tongue for superior wrapping of the upper leg. The wedge removes any gap between the liner and the upper cuff of the shell o Power Wedge's better wrapping of upper leg enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating the false flex caused by gappy upper leg wrapping Anatomical padding: o Polyurethane injected pre-molded padding
o True, smooth anatomically shaped o Precise contours match the foot shape o Right and left foot specific, and each size has its own mold Saddle Stitched Seams: o Eliminates pressure points o No overlapping material thickness
- Recommended User: RX 100 LV provides lighter but aggressive freeskiers a level of fit, performance and comfort never seen before in the industry.
- Flex: 100
- Last Width: 97mm
- Heat Moldable: Yes
- Walk Mode: no
Size & Product Selection Help