Light Western all mountain performance. Great for lighter skiers
Want a little wider ski underfoot for pow and crud, but not too wide, and one that also rips a rail on hard snow and ice as well? Goode's handmade in the USA carbon fiber wood core Fire is the ticket. Custom crafted from the best materials in the world in Ogden, Utah USA, this skis' performance blow your doors off. It turns easilly and effotless in all depths of pow and in cut up snow and crud. But when you put the hammer down on hard snow or ice, no worries. This ski will rip an arc, hold an edge and be rock solid steady even on the hardest snows and at the highest speeds. Our exclusive Torsion Box wood core carbon fiber construction provides performance traditional fiberglass skis simply can't duplicate.
- Shape and Rocker Line: Exclusive Slight Rocker technology allows the ski to drift slightly into the turn at initiation before the edge and shape kick in. This unique rocker and shape does all the work. Skiing has never been easier.
- Rider Type: Intermediate to Expert looking for super easy turning on all terrains and in all snow conditions. Smooth and quiet at high speeds. Excellent edge grip on hard snow and ice. Great floatation in pow and crud.
- Terrain Type 60% Powder / 40% Hardpack
- Construction: Carbon Fiber Torsion Box / Wood Core / Graphite Sintered Base / Hardened Steel Edges
- Ski Dimensions: 135/98/125
- Turn Radius: 18.5m @ 177cm
- Tail: Flat
- Included Binding: No
- Rec. Brake Width: 98mm to 106mm
Size & Product Selection Help