All mountain mid fat that like big turns on the groomer and skis powder and crud extremely well. Great everyday Northwest ski
The Legend 94 combines the power and stability inherent to
the Legend series with a quicker, more versatile feel. With
Freeride Rocker forebody, 3D Wood-Titanal construction and
94mm waist, pros, patrollers and local heroes get a versatile
ski that's equally comfortable ripping the frontside, bombing
back bowls and picking apart tight chutes.
70% ungroomed / 30% groomed
- Shape and Rocker Line: Freeride Rocker: A fairly long rocker, progressive only in the tip, for improved terrain absorption and impeccable flotation in powder; Ski pivoting is facilitated, making forward/rearward balance easier and reducing muscular fatigue when off-piste. The flat tail enables skiers to maintain the heel power crucial for high-speed freeriding and off-piste jump landings.
- Rider Type: Pros, Patrollers and local heroes
- Terrain Type 70% ungroomed / 30% groomed
- Construction: Wood/Titanal: Traditional sandwich technology of wood and titanal layers guaranteeing precise carving stability and excellent torsion rigidity. The power is provided by two layers of fiberglass whose basic weight (thickness) can vary depending on the model and the desired skiability. The double melamine/phenol sidewalls ensures flexibility and power according to the skier's needs in the different phases of the turn.
- Ski Dimensions: 132/94/118
- Turn Radius: 189cm/21.1 m
- Included Binding: no
- Rec. Brake Width: 95-100mm
Size & Product Selection Help