Light, burly do it all ski. Blows through crud, a NW classic!
Coming back for its third year the Shogun is one of the best skis for the what the Northwest can dish out. With a lightweight wood/bamboo wood core this ski is lively in all conditions. Throw in a little tip rocker with traditional camber and side cut, this ski will truly go anywhere on the mountain!
- Shape and Rocker Line: The tip rocker combined with traditional camber and side cut makes this the perfect quiver ski. The tip rocker is also proportionate to the size of the ski.
- Rider Type: Intermediate to Advanced
- Terrain Type 60% Powder / 40% groomed
- Construction: Double Monocoque
- Ski Dimensions: 130/101/120 (182cm)
- Turn Radius: 25.9m @ 182cm
- Tail: Partial Twin Tail
- Included Binding: Flat Ski
- Rec. Brake Width: 100mm
Size & Product Selection Help