Bring us your Consignments! To any of our Ski Mart Locations
Consign Your Gear at our Alderwood, Bellevue and Tacoma stores!
Take the hassle out of selling your old ski gear (and now snowboards!) with Ski Mart Consignment
How it works:
Bring in your skis, ski bindings, and ski boots Monday through Friday from October 1st through January 1st. We now also accept kid's and adult's snowboards!
We can help you price your equipment based on the demand for the gear and the condition your gear is in.
When it sells, we'll send you a check for 60% of the sale price!
Itís that easy!
Consignment Rules and Pricing Guide
We are always looking for great items to sell for you! Items that sell well are junior equipment,
shorter length skis and smaller boot sizes - to name a few.
The following are NOT accepted for consignment:
Snowboard Boots and Bindings
Ski Boots over the size of 29.5
Equipment older than 5 years old
Equipment that has visible damage
-- This includes cleanliness (i.e. free of spiders/cobwebs, mud/dirt, and animal droppings)
If you have any questions about the sale or purchase of consignment gear give Ski Mart Bellevue a call at (425) 637-8958
- If a ski requires a tune, it can be paid for in advance to increase the value of the skis.
- All skis must include a binding that passes the current indemnification list.
- Sizes of Skis and Snowboards accepted are determined based on age of equipment, condition and current inventory.
- Adult ski boots must be in good condition and no older than 5 years
- Junior boots must be in good condition
- Adult skis must be no longer then 178cm unless they are twin tips or fat skis. Must be no older than 5 years.
- Youth skis must be in good condition without deep gouges on the bases.
- All skis must have bindings that will pass indemnification inspections.
- All snowboards (whether for kids or adults) must have the bindings taken off before consignment.
- Unfortunately, we no longer accept snowboard boots nor snowboard bindings. The primary reason is because we just don't have the
space in our stores. Another reason is due to the fact that used bindings have parts that are generally
made of plastic that we would feel uncomfortable selling (because we are unable to provide a warranty on consignment products).