Consignment is available at our Ski Mart Locations
Update : November 2013
- Consignment acceptance is temporarily on hold until Tuesday, December 3rd. Please hold off on bringing any more consignments until then.
Consign Your Gear at our Alderwood, Bellevue and Tacoma stores!
Take the hassle out of selling your old ski gear (and now snowboards!) with Ski Mart Consignment
How it works:
Bring in your skis, ski bindings, and ski boots Monday through Friday from October 1st through January 1st. We now also accept kid's and adult's snowboards!
We can help you price your equipment based on the demand for the gear and the condition your gear is in.
When it sells, we'll send you a check for 60% of the sale price!
Itís that easy!
If you have any questions about the sale or purchase of consignment gear give Ski Mart Bellevue a call at (425) 637-8958
- Adult ski boots must be in good condition and no older than 5 years
- Junior boots must be in good condition
- Adult skis must be no longer then 178cm unless they are twin tips or fat skis. Must be no older than 5 years.
- Youth skis must be in good condition without deep gouges on the bases.
- All skis must have bindings that will pass indemnification inspections.
- All snowboards (whether for kids or adults) must have the bindings taken off before consignment.
- Unfortunately, we no longer accept snowboard boots nor snowboard bindings. The primary reason is because we just don't have the
space in our stores. Another reason is due to the fact that used bindings have parts that are generally
made of plastic that we would feel uncomfortable selling (because we are unable to provide a warranty on consignment products).